Kept 4 times
Long Hot Summers By The River 1932 to 2000
Join Long Hot Summers By The River?
- Someone kept Customs and Traditions - May Day - Magdalen Bridge 3 weeks ago
- Someone kept Weather - Winter Scenes - Frozen Thames - 1947 6 weeks ago
- Someone kept Leisure and Tourism - Marsh Lock 6 weeks ago
- Someone kept Leisure and Tourism - Holidays on the Thames 6 weeks ago
- Someone kept Weather - Winter Scenes - Frozen Thames - 1947 9 weeks ago
There are no polls for this box.
A rousing welcome for Queen Elizabeth II at St...Keep
**Scanned low-res from contact** The Queen and...Keep
Student revellers jump from the Magdalen Bridge in...Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations