Kept 3 times
my cars over the years (in Britain) 1965 to 1975
- Someone added aston martin DB5. I WISH! to a box last week
- Someone commented on My first car a 1954 Standard 8 bought for 30 pounds in 1967.I should have given only 10 for it! I soon learnt what NDG stood for! 2 weeks ago
- Someone kept My first car a 1954 Standard 8 bought for 30 pounds in 1967.I should have given only 10 for it! I soon learnt what NDG stood for! 2 weeks ago
- Someone kept my second car a 1961 Morris Minor bought for 70 pounds in 1969. 3 weeks ago
- Someone kept 1970 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible and me before emigrating. 3 weeks ago
There are no polls for this box.
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations