Kept 5 times
Remember These Old Mascots 1949 to 2000
Join Remember These Old Mascots?
- Someone commented on Soccer - Nationwide League Division One - Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers 8 weeks ago
- Someone kept Soccer - Nationwide League Division One - Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers 8 weeks ago
- Someone commented on Soccer - Nationwide League Division One - Wolverhampton Wanderers v Sheffield United 8 weeks ago
- Someone kept Soccer - Nationwide League Division One - Wolverhampton Wanderers v Sheffield United 8 weeks ago
- Someone joined Remember These Old Mascots 8 months ago
There are no polls for this box.
Holland coach Rinus Michels (c, r) with his...Keep
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY OWLS - MASCOTSKeep
Angus The Bull, Aberdeen MascotKeep
Samson the Cat - The Sunderland mascotKeep
St Bernard the St Helens MascotKeep
Goliath, The Euro 96 mascotKeep
Dutchy the Holland mascotKeep
Grimsby Town's mascotKeep
Nottingham Forest MascotKeep
One of the Bristol City's mascots that was involed...Keep
Wolverhampton Wanderers' mascots wave to the...Keep
Broxi Bear, one of the Rangers mascotsKeep
Harry (left) and Harriet Hornet, the Watford...Keep
Mascots from several Premiership and Nationwide...Keep
The Southampton mascots, Super Saint and Sammy...Keep
Carlisle United's official mascot George Baxter...Keep
Arsenal mascot Gunnersaurus Rex meets young fansKeep
Aston Villa's Ian Taylor (left) is congratulated...Keep
Lofty the Lion, Bolton Wanderers mascotKeep
Stamford the lion, Chelsea's mascotKeep
Rory The Tiger, Hull City mascotKeep
Macclesfield Town mascot Roary The Lion looks on...Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations