Kept 12 times
The Strangest Souvenirs We Brought Back With Us 1928 to 2009
Join The Strangest Souvenirs We Brought Back With Us?
- Someone kept British Holidays - The Seaside - Blackpool - 1957 10 weeks ago
- Someone kept Royalty - Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee - Tour of Great Britain 10 weeks ago
- Someone kept Royalty - Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II - London 10 weeks ago
- Someone kept Tricia Reschke - Miss Australia '63 10 weeks ago
- Someone kept Sinead O'Connor at Lourdes. 10 weeks ago
There are no polls for this box.
A giant tea towel displaying the correct wedding...Keep
Queen Elizabeth II receives a set of wooden...Keep
Barbara Pinkerton, aged 11, of Hampstead, London,...Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations